Find Us This Week
Check our website often and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates to the schedule.
- Tuesday, 11/18: West Asheville Tailgate Market, 718 Haywood Rd, 2:30pm-5:30pm
Order Pints for the Holidays!
Enjoy gelato with your favorite pie, or as the featured dessert at your holiday party or meal! Place your order below and select a convenient Asheville pick-up location (sorry, shipping NOT available).
NOTE on pick-up locations: The West Asheville Tailgate Market pick-up on 11/25 is at 718 Haywood Rd, from 2:30pm-5:30pm. The River Arts District Farmers Market pick-up on 11/26 is in the field at All Souls Pizza restaurant, 175 Clingman Ave, 2pm-5:30pm.
Find gifts for everyone on your list at the Holiday Market at Blue Ridge Food Ventures! Pick up locally made products such as salsas, gourmet chocolates, hand lotion, and more. And of course, pints of holiday gelato flavors like peppermint, gingerbread, and eggnog to serve at your holiday celebrations. Dec 10th, 9am-7pm, at Blue Ridge Food Ventures, 1461 Sandhill Rd, 28715. Click here for more information.
Interested in serving gelato at your next birthday party, wedding, corporate, or other event? Contact us to learn more about having the gelato cart or pans of gelato brought to you!
Our business name pays homage to the origins of gelato, dating back to the First Century A.D., when Roman Emperors enjoyed fresh mountain snow flavored with sugar and wine. We believe everyone deserves the Royal Gelato Experience: the best ingredients, combined to perfection, served soon after being made.
We use the highest quality ingredients from our backyard and beyond. We buy milk and cream from Farm to Home Milk, an Asheville company that brings us dairy products from places like Maple View Farms. We are committed to buying local and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. When we have to go beyond our region for something, we bring in the best, like Cacao Barry Chocolate and Italian pistachios.
Go back to the basics and build from there. Create superb gelato. No mixes, no short cuts. Make gelato worth raving about and keep experimenting! Respect The People: everyone deserves to know what’s in their food.
About Our Gelato
- Features milk and cream from North Carolina Farms
- Puts quality first: the best chocolate, fruit, pistachios, and dairy have been thoughtfully sourced as ingredients
- Makes for THE most fun cooking experiments! The quest for perfection never ends and there are always new ingredients to try.
- Has less air whipped into it than ice cream, which creates a dense, creamy, oh-so-different-than-ice-cream frozen dessert experience
- Never has monoglycerides, diglycerides, or gelatin as ingredients