Find us around town:
Everyday: We’re at the new Asheville Outlets! Gelato and sorbet are available at the Sugar & Snow kiosk near the food court (Dillard’s end of the mall). Hours are same as the mall, Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 12pm-6pm.
Tuesdays: The West Asheville Tailgate Market from 3:30pm-6:30pm, at 718 Haywood Road.
Wednesdays: The River Arts District Farmers Market from 2pm-6pm, at All Souls Pizza, 165 Clingman Ave.
Some Saturdays: We have selected dates this season at North Asheville Tailgate Market and Asheville City Market. Check back for more information.
Check out the article in Capital at Play, featuring several Blue Ridge Food Ventures users, including us!
July 4th, Downtown Asheville Independence Day Celebration, starting at 2pm.
Interested in serving gelato at your next birthday party, wedding, corporate, or other event? Contact us to learn more about having the gelato cart or pans of gelato brought to you!
Our business name pays homage to the origins of gelato, dating back to the First Century A.D., when Roman Emperors enjoyed fresh mountain snow flavored with sugar and wine. We believe everyone deserves the Royal Gelato Experience: the best ingredients, combined to perfection, served soon after being made.
We use the highest quality ingredients from our backyard and beyond. We buy milk and cream from Farm to Home Milk, an Asheville company that brings us dairy products from places like Maple View Farms. We are committed to buying local and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. When we have to go beyond our region for something, we bring in the best, like Cacao Barry Chocolate and Italian pistachios.
Go back to the basics and build from there. Create superb gelato. No mixes, no short cuts. Make gelato worth raving about and keep experimenting! Respect The People: everyone deserves to know what’s in their food.
About Our Gelato
- Features milk and cream from North Carolina Farms
- Puts quality first: the best chocolate, fruit, pistachios, and dairy have been thoughtfully sourced as ingredients
- Makes for THE most fun cooking experiments! The quest for perfection never ends and there are always new ingredients to try.
- Has less air whipped into it than ice cream, which creates a dense, creamy, oh-so-different-than-ice-cream frozen dessert experience
- Never has monoglycerides, diglycerides, or gelatin as ingredients